Out of Province Claims

Out of Province Claims

A reminder that PBA can be used to enter Claims for visitors from other provinces.  This can be used for all provinces except Quebec.

In the PROGRAM, window select RMB,  in the box to the right select the province.

Names must be entered as one word, no hyphens or spaces, Mary Lou must be Marylou, Smith-Jones must be Smithjones.  Gender is required for RMB claims.  Complete the claim as normal. The claim is paid upfront by the MOH.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.